Week One 04/1/21
- To know that bars separate music into sections.
- Think of 6 things you could make the beat up with e.g. clap your hands, tap your knees, shrug your shoulders.
- Using these 6 ways to keep the beat, make a sequence up to create an exercise routine.
Complete each pattern sixteen times or 4 lots of 4 beats e.g.
Introduction Count sixteen beats
1) Clap hands x16
2) Tap knees x16
3) Shrug shoulders x16
4) Click fingers x16
5) Stamp feet x16
6) Tap Heads x16
Count 16 beats and then repeat the cycle
- Now try completing your routine in time with the video below! Imagine you are Joe Wicks!!
Here is a Crotchet also known as a Quarter Note:
- Can you draw four of them.
- Crotchets are often grouped into numbers and are separated into bars. Copy out the following.
- Here there are two bars. Can you add another two bars with 4 crotchets in each bar?