Week 5 - wb 18th May
A write laugh...
Our new topic is titled 'Were the Greeks really groovy?'
Find 10 writing activities to complete:
1) Research about who the Ancient Greeks were.
2) Create a Factfile on a Greek God.
3) Write a diary entry expressing your daily life as an Ancient Greek.
4) Create a newspaper report about the battle of Sparta!
5) Create a menu based around the food and drink consumed in Ancient Greece.
6) Create a flyer based around the Olympics.
7) Research where Greece is, what type of climate the country has, the terrain, the continent, the capital city and population.
8) Draw a Greek soldier and label the armour used.
9) Re-tell a traditional Greek Myth e.g. Pandora's Box, King Midas.
10) Describe what a Greek home was like in Ancient Greece.
You will be able to find templates for some of these Explore challenges on Purple Mash.
This week we have focused on the Ancient Greek Myth Pandora's Box.
Read the 2Story of Pandora's Box before completing the activities set. You will find this in your 2Do list.