Week 4 - wb 11th May
Once Upon a Picture - Let's Play Football
- What do you think of this setting?
- Is this a good place to play football? Why/why not?
- What are the pros? Cons?
- Which half/side do you think has the advantage?
- If you were playing here, how would you adapt to this pitch?
- Why do you think this pitch was built here?
Literacy Shed - Story Starters...
Can you write a short story using one of the story openers below?
- I didn’t mean to kill her.
- The air turned black all around me.
- Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness.
- Wandering through the graveyard it felt like something was watching me.
- The eyes in the painting follow him down the corridor.
- A shrill cry echoed in the mist
- Icy wind slashed at his face and the rain danced its evil dance upon his head as he tried to get his bearings on the isolated beach.
- Footsteps slowly creaked on every step of the stairs. The bedroom door handle turned slowly.
- Death lurked in every door way with hell at one dark window.
- My hair stood on end, a shiver raced down my spine and a lump came to my throat. It was him...