Week 2 - wb 27th April
Once Upon a Picture - Dash's Classroom
- How do you know that this is a classroom? Can you find 10 ‘clues’?
- Who is Dash? Why is it his classroom?
- What is being taught?
- Do you think the children are interested in the lesson?
- Do you think he is a good teacher?
- Is this learning environment a good one?
- Compare Dash’s classroom to your own. What’s similar and what’s different?
- What should a classroom look/sound/feel like? Should all classrooms look the same?
- Design your ideal classroom. What would you include and why?
Literacy Shed - Reverso
Click the image above to watch the video.
Writing activity ideas:
- Write a diary - a day in the life of the character.
- Write a report about an accident caused by him.
- Write a narrative flashback about how he came to Earth.
- Watch up to the credits and write the ending to the story.
- Write two stories about the video - one from the view of the boy and one from the view of his father.