PE & Fitness
Here you will find lots of different ways you could keep fit and healthy whilst you are at home. Keeping active is extremely important both physically and mentally, so take a look at the challenges and links below for some great ideas:
Why not send your teacher a picture of you completing one of these activities for our weekly newsletter...
Flying High Trust - Virtual Competition
Each week a new activity will be posted on a Tuesday, previewing one of the activities which will be taking place during the Virtual Sports Day. These activities will be promoted through Twitter accounts of the @FlyingHighTrust and their specific PE and Sport link @FHT_PE but don't worry we will of course link to these from the School's own Twitter page which is @Candleby
It is recommended that you try to learn and practice the challenge every day from Tuesday to Friday (this can support with their recommended daily active time). In total, five challenges will be set over the course of five weeks - the last one finishing the Friday before virtual sports day.
Virtual Sports Day:
On Wednesday 10th June will be our Trust-wide Virtual Sports Day.
- Over the course of the day (10:00 until 3:00) there will be a challenge set every hour (open to all pupils, parents and staff).
- There will be a Google Form to complete for competitors to submit and the results will be produced from this.
- There will be winners for each key stage (plus an adult competition) along with points earned for all entries from every school.
- Results for each challenge will be released on the day (after the completion of each challenge).
- The following day, Thursday 11th, the winning schools will be announced, these will be categorised to allow for infant, junior and primary schools to all compete fairly).
Notts School Games - Competitions at home