To access the Maths lessons please follow the link to White Rose Maths Home Learning.
This matches the lesson progression we would normally use in school.
We have included a weekly arithmetic mini test (below) - this is to help you practise the amazing skills you have worked so hard on this year.
Keep up the good work!
Week beginning 30th March - The focus is: Ratio and Angles (Week 2)
- Lesson 1 (Monday): Calculating scale factors
- Lesson 2 (Tuesday): Ratio and proportion problems
- Lesson 3 (Wednesday): Measure with a protractor
- Lesson 4 (Thursday): Introduce angles
- Lesson 5 (Friday): Calculate angles
Week beginning 23rd March - The focus is: Ratio (Week 1)
- Lesson 1 (Monday): Using ratio language
- Lesson 2 (Tuesday): Ratio and fractions
- Lesson 3 (Wednesday): Introducing the ratio symbol
- Lesson 4 (Thursday): Calculating ratio
- Lesson 5 (Friday): Using scale factors
Times Table Rockstars Battles
6F vs 6P 6M vs 6P 6M vs 6F
Who will be victorious?