Helping at Home
Dear Parents and Carers,
Firstly, we just want to say what an amazing group of children are in year 6! During this period of school closure, there are still many fantastic opportunities to learn and we are sure you are keen to support your children to continue to explore, discover and develop. Above all, we want your children to feel happy and healthy. We will be here every day to support you with activities, fun ideas and answering questions. We will use this class page as our main method of communication and we will be setting work via the subject pages below.
- Reading, Grammar, Spelling and Writing (Daily)
- Maths (Daily)
- Purple Mash, spag.com and Times table rockstar activities set (Daily)
- Science learning, foundation subjects and regular assessment tasks (Weekly).
- As normal, we expect all children to be reading at least 3 times a week (maybe you could even find the time to read daily?)
- Continue to complete learning within the TTS pack that was sent home
We will be looking at your child’s work each day and where possible, we will provide feedback. We would love to hear from your child to find out how they are doing – perhaps they could send us an email, use Purple Mash to show us what they’ve got up to or even send a photograph?
If you have lost or forgotten any login details just let us know. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
The Year 6 Team