"Most of the old moles I know wish they had listened less to their fears and more to their dreams".
Activity 2 focuses on the above quote from the book made by mole.
What are your dreams? What would you like to achieve? Can you talk to your family about them?
- To be a singer, dancer, actor, footballer?
- To be married, live alone, have children, have a pet snake?
- To live in another country, fly to the moon?
- To climb a mountain, to swim with a dolphin, to jump out of an aeroplane?
- To be kind, helpful, popular?
- To live in a world where differences are celebrated and accepted?
- To live in a world where everyone looks after the environment?
- To live in a world where there is peace and no wars?
- To live in a world where we can hug again!
Now can you create a mind map to show us your dreams, you could use paper like Mrs Wheatley or the 2Do on Purple Mash? You can write and draw your ideas. We can't wait to see them!