This activity focuses on describing the characters in our focus book 'The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse'. Can you take each character in turn and brainstorm adjectives to describe them? Below are some extra questions to consider when creating your brainstorm.
- Would you like the boy to be your friend? Why?
- How old is the boy?
- The mole has lots of good ideas. Why?
- Why does the mole wear a jacket, glasses and have a cane?
- Is the fox fierce?
- What does the fox show to the mole when he saves him from the lake?
- Do you think the horse is weak?
- In comparison to the boy, is the horse small?
Don't forget if you don't want to use paper to complete your brainstorm you could use the 2Do set on Purple Mash.